Time for bed

Oh I'm exhausted. Sports training daily, tests on top of tests on top of tests and trying to find places to add my friends in there somewhere. Sometimes life just gets busy, but its nothing I cant handle. I try to plan out my weeks so I have a clear view of what I have to accomplish and add other things that come up as I go. When things start to get hectic I still try not to slack on my style, when I'm ready for the day and I'm put together I'm in the frame of mind to be energetic and awake. Of course you don't have to have perfect makeup and be dressed to the nines but as long as I'm cleaned up and polished I'm ready. So here are a few of my go to's for a busy day!

                 ASOS                              Aritza                              Aritzia                       Stan Smiths 

    
         Forever 21                            Kate Spade                            Topshop                      Steve Madden



               ASOS                                ASOS                                 Keds                        Quay Australia 


Also a little update! The Fashion Club posters went up and the turn out was pretty good! Though we're still getting organized and making a game plan I have a million ideas! I think I'm gong to have everyone make their own style page were we would just cut out some of your favorite pieces from magazines to show our of sense of style. Cant wait for our next meeting! 

-The Fashionable Student 
xox









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Here comes the Wanderlust

Welcome back Saturday, you were missed