Oh Fashion, how I love the

Today was like any other Sunday, finishing all of my left over homework and trying to enjoy my last day of freedom before this crazy week of work begins. With Milan fashion week only 4 days ago I've been looking over all of the different street styles. I think street style has to be one of my favorite types of fashion. I love how street style is about showcasing looks from the runway in an everyday chic look.
Here are a few of my favorite street styles from Milan Fashion week.
Theses pictures are not mine.

Since I've been putting so much of my time into fashion lately I've decided to start up a fashion design club at my school. I'll be bring the proposal to my teacher tomorrow with all of the information and things I want to include!
Wish me luck!
-The Fashionable student






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time for bed

Here comes the Wanderlust