Hello World

Hello and welcome to a new chapter in my life!

Creating a blog is something I've wanted to do for a long time and I'm really excited to be starting it! First I’ll tell you a bit about myself. I'm a high school student who's just transferred to a new school. Yeah it sucks, but I'm trying hard to make the best of it. My old school was even worse though, full of clicks and people who figured they were better than everyone else. I guess you’re going to have a few of those people in every school though. Anyway I'm trying to focus on things that make me happy like, fashion, travel, photography, music. These things always play a part in my day to day life. Everyday dressing my best makes me feel as though I'm ready for everything the day could throw at me. Traveling is amazing. Going to new places and having new experiences is always something I've always craved. I also consider myself a part time photographer even though I've only taken pictures of two families, they really liked them though! I've done a bit of modelling in my lifetime also, not saying I'm going to be the next Gigi Hadid but at least I'm trying I guess. It’s a lot harder than people make it out to be. Modeling agencies just try to suck all of your money out of you, while making false promises. At least until you find a good one that is. Anyways let’s talk about music. Music is something that really speaks to me, I’d like to say that I can play a bunch of cool instruments but that's not the case. I've played a bit of guitar but not enough to be considered "great". I mostly write songs and sing, pretty mainstream in today's day an age but I enjoy it. For my blog I hope to be able to post as often as I can and attach a daily outfit inspiration or some pictures that go along with the posts topic.


Hope to catch up with you soon!

Yours truly,
The fashionable student





*Today's go to pieces* 



       

    
Now undo the cardigan, roll up your jeans, add some dainty jewelry and you now have an edgy chic outfit. Feel free to put your own spin on it too! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time for bed

Here comes the Wanderlust

Welcome back Saturday, you were missed