Its been a while!

Hello hello hellooo
Sorry I've been away for so long! Its spring! So happy because that means summer is on its way! Trying not to push passed spring to get to summer though! Things have gotten crazy busy this past little bit! A million tests, work and sports are starting up again......yeah you didn't think someone as obsessed with fashion would play sports? Well I love'm! My friends and I have also been out taking a few pictures! So I thought Id give you guys a little preview!! Hope you enjoy! And let me know if you want to see more!




Anyway i hope you are all having the happiest week! Remember fashion is art and you're the canvas! Wear what you want! Take pictures of what you want and be 100% who you are! People are going to judge you no matter what so why not just be whoever it is you want to be?

-The Fashionable student
  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time for bed

Here comes the Wanderlust

Welcome back Saturday, you were missed